|Start Date||Duration||Cost||Max Participants|
|August 25th & November 17th 2023||8 Weeks / 3hrs P/Week||€630||15|
Advance your career as a certified Immersive Learning Designer with a globally recognised, industry-approved qualification for those looking to build a career as an Instructional designer.
- Define the role of immersive learning and its application in a learning experience
- Explore the design, development, and deployment processes for immersive learning
- Practice the latest immersive tools for designing learning experiences
What will this course cover?
- Describe different immersive learning approaches and the the theory that informs them
- Explore the design, development and deployment process for immersive learning
- Experience immersive live Virtual Classrooms
- Build 3D models, avatars and other assets used for immersive learning
- Define types of software that can be used for 360 simulations, VR, AR and MR
- Take the role of an instructional designer for the immersive learning
- Implement and evaluate the validity of immersive learning experiences
- Explore the notion of metaverses
- Understand what immersive learning is and how to use it
- Build design and development skills in simulations, augmented, and virtual reality
- Demystify the Metaverse and its role in a new learning ecosystem
- Practice the core skills for designing and rolling out immersive learning experiences
- Understand metaverse and the principles that underpin it
- Corporate trainers & facilitators
- Instructional designers
- Higher education professionals
- Learning and development consultants
- eLearning developers
- Further education professionals
- Learning and development managers
- Subject Matter Experts responsible for curriculum development
- Anyone with Immersive expertise looking to change their career to digital learning
Applicants must be resident in the Republic of Ireland to qualify for the Cultural & Creative Industries Skillnet Subsidy
February 2024 Intake
Starts February 9th – Application Open
The Digital Learning Institute was founded in 2018 and is comprised of a team of digital learning specialists with a passion for helping professionals reach their potential through digital learning design courses.
Courses are accredited by Glasgow Caledonian University and industry leaders to ensure a standard for digital learning education.
- VR Headset
- Stable Internet Connection
Self Paced Online with some additional tutor led workshops
Normally €899, this course is available via Cultural & Creative Industries Skillnet for €630.
Please register & pay via the link below. Once payment has been made, your details will be passed to the Digital Institute who will contact you to register on their learning management system.
Dates and times of the course
Commences 9th February 2024